Become a Member
Thanks to supporters like you, the historic Avalon Theatre was rescued from closing in 2003 and now stands as a vibrant, community-focused landmark in DC’s Chevy Chase neighborhood. As an Avalon member, you can support your favorite Washington, DC theater and receive benefits in return!
Avalon members receive a fantastic array of money-saving benefits that include:
- Discounted tickets and concessions
- FREE admission (at certain levels and on certain days)
- Discounts at neighborhood retailers and restaurants
- Ticket purchases by phone
- Invitations to exclusive screenings
- Visiting member benefits at art house cinemas nationwide
Take a look at the membership benefits to find the level that’s right for you, and sign up today!
Please contact Robin Fender with any membership-related questions at: firstname.lastname@example.org or at our business office at (202) 966-2149.
An Avalon membership is valid for one year. Single memberships admit member alone unless otherwise noted. Couple memberships are available to two people at one address. Member discounts and free admission apply to regular films, Wednesday Signature Series, and Weekend Family Matinees. Member discounts and/or free admission benefits are not available for special engagements or fundraising events unless specifically noted.